The Brussels Advisory Group
The Brussels Advisory Group is comprised of a selection of Brussels’ leading UK qualified solicitors. It serves as the link between the Law Societies’ Brussels Office and Brussels-based solicitors and aims to represent their interests.
Group Members provide support to the Law Societies’ Brussels Office, in the form of strategic advice and insights on topics and issues facing Brussels-based practitioners.
In particular, the Group helps the Office to organise regular conferences and seminars on hot-legal topics across a range of practice areas (such as Competition, State aid, Internal Market & Data Privacy and Trade).
The Group also serves as a forum to raise and discuss the actual and potential challenges faced by the UK legal profession in the current climate.
- Madeleine Healy, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Rachel Bickler, CMS Europe
- John Boyce, Slaughter and May
- Gavin Bushell, Baker McKenzie
- Peter Citron, Hogan Lovells
- Rachel Cuff, Baker McKenzie
- Kiran Desai
- Robert MacLean, Square Patton Boggs