Implementing Brexit: A Rule of Law Perspective, 5 December
To mark Human Rights Week, our office, Bingham Centre for Rule of Law and Flinn Law held an event to discuss EU citizens in the UK, data privacy and the protection of personal data and dispute resolution after Brexit from the perspective of the Rule of Law. Our panellists discussed the Rule of Law implications of the proposed Withdrawal Agreement.
The event took place on Wednesday 5 December 2018 from 12pm to 2pm at the European Parliament.
- Molly Scott Cato MEP
- Alyn Smith MEP
- Catherine Bearder MEP
- Sajjad Karim MEP, and
- Clare Moody MEP
Panel discussion speakers:
- Jack Simson Caird – Bingham Centre for Rule of Law
- Michael Clancy – The Law Society of Scotland
- Charlotte O’Brien – York University
- Helena Raulus – Head of the Brussels Office of the UK Law Societies
- Agata Gostyńska-Jakubowska – Centre for European Reform
- Leonard Hawkes – CIPP/E, Flinn Law
For more information, please contact Rita Giannini from the UK Law Societies Brussels Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.