LGBT History Month
Law Society of England and Wales has been very active recently for LGBT History Month:
- Our rainbow flag has been flying on the front of the building and will be there until the end of the month
- ‘Stumbling on the same stone’ - Opinion piece in the Gazette from Adrial Moral of the LGBT+LD committee
- ‘What LGBT+ History Month means to me’ - City Update podcast with Chris Seel, Diversity and Inclusion adviser, and Esther McDermott, LGBT committee member
- ‘LGBT representation in the legal profession: What has changed and what needs to change?’ - blog from Daniel Matchett, solicitor at Irwin Mitchell
- LGBT+ committee members have been speaking at events at Cambridge University and Interlaw.
The LGBT+ network are hosting their first social of 2018! - Wednesday 28 February, 17:30, Chancery Lane, Grand Union Bar