The legal breakfast on managing cross-border disputes after Brexit on 5 December has been cancelled dut to general strike in France planned for 5 an 6 December. We shall communicate the new date of the event as soon as it is agreed.
Breakfast will be served from 9 am
9:30 Opening address, speaker tbc
9:45 – 10:30 Tertulia 1: Who is leading the arbitration proceedings?
- Moderator: Flip Petillion (PETILLION, Brussels)
- Manish Aggarwal (Three Crowns, London)
- Sebastian Feiler (Görg, Köln)
- Melanie Willems (Haynes Boone, London)
- Catrice Gayer (Herbert Smith Freehilss, London / Law Society of England and Wales)
10:30 – 11:15 Tertulia 2: Facing unexpected problems arising during evidentiary proceedings
- Moderator: Christof Siefarth (Görg, Köln)
- Jan Janssen (PETILLION, Brussels)
- Jesús Saracho Aguirre (Uría Menéndez, Madrid)
- Catherine Anne Kunz, admitted in Geneva and England & Wales
- Iain Rutherford (Brodies, Edinburgh / Law Society of Scotland)
11:15 – 11:20 Closing remarks: tbc
Please register here.